Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Legal information
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10.1 of Law 34/2002 from July 11, information society and electronic mail services (LSSI), it is stated that the service provider is EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR S.L. SOCIEDAD UNIPERSONAL, (hereinafter “EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR”) is a limited company incorporated under Spanish law, with registered office at Calle Cañada del Barco Viejo, number 28 (28140 Fuente el Saz – Madrid), with CIF number B87071205, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, in Volume 32.517, Folio 153, Page M-585279.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]
The company provides services for the organization including conferences, mini-conferences, retreats, trips to the jungle, concerts (hereinafter, collectively referred to as the “EVENTS”).
All transactions between EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR and the user (hereinafter the “User”) will take place in Spain, under the domain www.innermastery.es that is associated with the servers dedicated to Event Services.
The acquisition and use of Event Services is strictly prohibited to any person under 18 years of age or who has not reached the age of majority in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation.
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 27.a) of the LSSI, hiring through www.innermastery.es will be done through the following steps:
- Step 1 / User registration (data of the payer, data of the participant, selection of date of the event on the page by means of the search parameters), possibility of choosing subscription to a newsletter and / or offers.
- Step 2 / Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Step 3 / Choice of payment method.
- Step 4 / Verification of reservation data.
- Step 5 / Formalization of the reservation, sample confirmation page.
- Step 6 / Sending confirmation e-mail of the reservation with data of the same.
EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR will generate a comprehensive electronic document of the formalization of the reservation for its archiving, giving access and full knowledge of it to the client by means of the sending of an e-mail with its content at the end of the reservation process.
After formalizing the reservation, the client is asked to review the content of the reservation in order to identify possible errors in the data entry; To process your correction, send an e-mail to [email protected] showing the identifying details of the reservation.
Our recruitment procedure is offered in the following languages: Spanish, English and Italian.
According to the specific conditions of the rates applied to the reservation, the payment may be made in full or partially in advance at the time that the reservation is formalized.
It is essential to send an email confirmation of the paymeny made for the reservation indicating the name and surname, date of reservation and place of the event to [email protected] If the case that no spaces are available, payment will be returned.
Payments can be made by deposit, bank transfer or Paypal.
Once the deposit is made, the user must inform by email to [email protected] or fill out the registration form.
EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR will inform the user of the exact location of the event and other recommendations before each event.
The user must fill out a form in which they provide personal information essential for the correct provision of the service by EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR. In the event of omission of any of this data, EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR reserves the right to terminate the contract with the user, returning the payment made to reserve the event.
You are informed that in accordance with the provisions of Art. 93.2.b) General Consumer and User Defense Law (LGDCyU), the legal regulation regarding the right of withdrawal will not apply to reservations made through www. innermastery.es, being in any case of application the following particular conditions in terms of cancellation:
- a) In the event of suspension of the event for any reason attributable to the company, the payment will be returned to the User.
- b) In the event that the participant cancels the reservation, the refund of the advance payment will not be given. You can use 50% of the amount paid for a new reservation in the next three months, if there is availability and provided that the cancellation is made at least 72 hours before the start of the withdrawal.
- c) In the event of contracting two or more nights, if the user does not use them, the refund of the money paid will not be applicable.
- d) If the user has chosen an option and decides to expand it, the new option is considered as independent of the first one chosen.
Once the reservation is formalised, in case of early partial payment, the user will pay the difference when attending the event (in cash or via Paypal to EVOLUCIÓN INTERIOR, providing the identifying details of the reservation.
All the events that are reserved are duly detailed in documents that are sent by private email to each possible participant who expresses interest.